What Makes Safe T Professionals Different?
Safe T Professionals has proven past performance of successfully supporting fortune 100 companies in new construction, manufacturing and the Federal Government (Departments of Energy, Defense, and others) with trained and certified safety staff augmentation services and consulting needed in the execution of those company’s’ safety missions.
With our in-house Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) divisions, we take responsibility for ensuring a safe work environment including: sign off and management for work planning and control; confined space; hot work; excavation; electrical safety; fall protection; cranes, ladder safety; PPE; lead and asbestos.
- Provide long-term and short-term support staff for government, construction, and manufacturing projects
- Serve clients nationally and internationally
- Place EHS professionals with advanced certifications, experience, and education (MS, OSHA500, ASP/CSP)
- Competitive all-inclusive pricing
- Fully insured with excess of $5M and $5M E&O
- Assist in OSHA voluntary protection program (VPP) designation and ISO 14001/45001 certfication
- Conduct field audits and participate in incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Offer in-person and online safety training