Part Time - EHS Consultant
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time by Safe T Professionals, LLC as deemed necessary and appropriate at its sole discretion.
- Review/Establish Safety and Emergency Plans for multiple locations
- Review the project-specific safety manuals submitted by subcontractors
- Coordinates safety orientation and activities of unit managers, facilitating the full implementation of the Project Site Specific Safety Plan
- Develop positive relationships with project management and trade workers
- Assist the Project Superintendent with the planning and hazard mitigation of identified high hazard contractor activities.
- Assist with Job Hazard Analysis/Hazardous Assessments and other risk assessments
- Review work control permits examine job plans and specifications to determine if all safety precautions have been included.
- Tours work area to inspect fire safety equipment, machinery, and facilities to identify and correct potential hazards and ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Determines requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety devices.
- May conduct air quality tests for presence of harmful gases and vapors
- Safety Program Writing Experience
- Proficient writing and vocabulary skills
- Current OSHA 30 (card on hand)
- OSHA 500 and/or BCSP certificate(s)