Resources for Employers and Employees | Safety Stand Down to Prevent Falls in Construction 7-11 May 2018
In a previous post we highlighted OSHA’s suggestions on how to prepare for a successful Safety Stand
Down to Prevent Falls in Construction. Today we are highlighting a list of resources that can be used in
the safety stand down by both employers and employees.
Stand-Down Partner Materials
- OSHA-NSC Alliance Fall Protection Case Study (PDF)
- Ladder Safety
- Safety Health Articles on Fall Prevention
- Fall Protection for Construction – Safety Talk
- NSC Construction & Utilities Division
- Safety at Heights Resources: Falls from height is the second-leading unintentional fatal workplace event. The resources includes Fall Protection When Performing Aerial Work on Wood Poles; Safety Around Drilled Holes – Pier or Direct Embed Foundations; Guide to Selecting Fall Protection Systems for Bridge Work.
Outreach Training Material
Full Safety Videos
- OSHA Prevention Videos (v-Tools): Construction Hazards
- California Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (FACE)
- The Worker’s Compensation Board of British Columbia, Canada (WorkSafeBC)